- Scent: A warm, rich, mellow aroma from pure essential oils including: Blood Orange, Cassia, Cedar, Labdanum, Lavender, Oak Moss, Roman Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang.
- Use: As a symbol of coming into unity with God and those He yokes us with all for the purpose of the multiplication power.
The scriptures that go with this anointing oil are:
“Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (NIV)
“And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.” Leviticus 26:8 (KJV)
Category: Favored Covenant oil (Category determines price – more info on the Frequently Asked Questions page)
When the Dyed4you prophetic team were birthing a new silk called In Tandem, Meghan asked Father which oil was to be used on it and immediately sensed it was a new oil and heard the word “multiplication”. Already being immersed in the idea of joining in unity for exponential impact, Meghan understood exactly what the Holy Spirit was impressing where this oil was concerned.
When the time came to create this oil, Carol and Meghan joined with two of the Dyed4you team members to birth this oil, in essence utilizing the exact multiplication power this oil itself exemplifies.
Multiplication Power comes when forces join (one puts a thousand to flight and two puts ten thousand – Deuteronomy 32:30) and synergy happens, creating a deep and abiding strength. A strong marriage can be an example of this: the masculine and feminine traits joining with God in their midst – a powerhouse that brings forth life.
In this anointing oil, each essential oil is a “fighter” – with living, individual power, but as they’re combined they have a synergy that brings that multiplication power. These oils are mirroring the heart behind this anointing oil – the multiplication power. Again, one bringing a thousand to flight as two brings TEN thousand. Combined energies. Synergistic power. Exponential multiplication. In this anointing oil each essential oil has its role and that role or characteristic prophetically mirrors necessary roles and traits needed in groups to bring unity and that synergy that brings deep strength.
- Lavender blends well with most oils. This flexibility speaks to what is needed to solidify unity. Working well with others. Joining. Melding. Multiplying together.
- Ylang Ylang has sweet and tenacious characteristics. This too speaks to the heart of the unifying warrior – tenacious, persistent yet sweet, able to connect with others.
- Cassia is often used for vascular disorders. It’s help in keeping the blood (life) moving throughout the body is a vital part of unity.
- Blood Orange is one of the oils used to address nervous tension and stress. In the same way, for unity you need those who diffuse situations and bring peace in lieu of tension.
- Cedar has deep roots. It has a steadying factor. It is also astringent and antiputrescent – combatting decay and putrefaction. Bringing healing and cleansing to the body.
- Roman Chamomile is antibacterial, a fighter in your body – a warrior, like special forces. It is an agent that destroys that which attacks the body. It not only attacks the enemy, it’s the one who heals, promotes health, and brings harmony.
- Oak Moss is also called oak lungs or lung moss. It treats respiratory issues. In the same way, breathing life – making the way for the Breath of Life (the Holy Spirit) to be in the midst.
- Labdanum (Rose of Sharon) representing the Christ. The bond that connects us, grafting us and holding us together.