- Scent: A bold, rich aroma from pure essential oils including: Lavender, Myrrh, Sandalwood, White Champa and Ylang Ylang.
- Use: As a reminder that the King of Heaven and Earth favors us highly
The scriptures that go with this oil are:
“And let the beauty and delightfulness and favor of the Lord our God be upon us; confirm and establish the work of our hands—yes, the work of our hands, confirm and establish it.” Psalm 90:17 AMP
“By this I know that You favor and delight in me, because my enemy does not triumph over me.” Psalm 41:11 AMP
Category: Cherished Covenant oil (Category determines price – more info on the Frequently Asked Questions page)
God had been talking to Carol about creating a highly favored oil for a while, but as Father moved her into a mentor role in someone’s life He prompted her into action.
Each essential oil in this blend has a specific meaning/purpose:
- Lavender: Much healing for spirit, soul, and body
- Ylang Ylang: Marriage both to God and earthly
- Sandalwood: Purifying, resting, cleansing, and ancient
- Myrrh: Restitution and restoring
- White Champa: Elegant, beautiful, exotic, evergreen, hope, beloved, abundant, amazing, powerful, magnificent, rare, kingly, pungent / highly fragrant